Where do you go for HR advice when you need it?
In this day and age, with more and more legal requirements impacting on businesses, if you don’t have an in house HR team, where do you go for HR advice?
First of all you need to ask yourself, what do you need? Do you have an immediate issue that needs an urgent response or have you reached the stage in your company’s growth that you now need to ensure you have the right HR foundations?
For immediate HR advice please contact SYLO Associates on 01844 216290 or via email@example.com
For a less immediate requirement we would recommend our free initial consultation, with a HR Health Check to see what your requirements are. But why would you choose us?
Do you want:
- to promote and protect your business and employee relations
- to budget for your HR, H&S and Employment Law costs – you don’t want any nasty surprises
- to be confident that the HR team knows their stuff – a “safe pair of hands”
- to know the HR team is a part of your team to get advice when and where you need it from someone you know – by phone, email , Skype or on-site
- to have your call/ email returned when we say we will
- commercial, pragmatic and pro-active advice
- us to be friendly and engaging – no jargon or legalese
- to be kept up to date and to know what’s on the horizon
- us to know your business, industry and community.
- a network you can tap into for your wider business needs
- to know what our clients say about us
What you don’t want is a call centre or insurance company advising you, where you talk to a different person every time.
We are a smaller HR Consultancy which specialises in providing a full HR service, so in addition to employment law and HR advice, we can add value by helping you improve your other HR processes such as reward, recruitment, performance management, training and development, psychometric profiling etc. All backed up by a team of qualified and skilled CIPD consultants working across the UK.
You will receive:
- A dedicated consultant who will know your business
- We are locally based, so can attend ‘on site’, if required
- We offer full range of HR services, not just employment law
- We have several solution options available from “ad hoc” advice as and when you need us, or a more structured option which gives you peace of mind that we are just a phone call away
- A HR Consultancy is probably the best option if you have limited management time to be able to deal with HR issues when they occur
So whilst there are several other options on the market, we pride ourselves in providing professional, affordable and honest advice to tackle individual, team and organisational HR challenges. Ensuring you get the best possible return on your investment.
So, where do you go for HR Advice when you need it? To SYLO Associates of course!