CPD Certified – Managing the Remote Employee – Module 3
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way the organisations work, during the lockdown entire workforces started to work from home. Now with the restrictions easing, many employers are choosing continue the flexibility of working remotely. This course will cover the HR and data protection challenges and opportunities that you will need when managing the remote employee.
- Managing employee performance, including the use of new technology to do so (i.e. online time tracking).
- The importance of regular communication, for example notifying managers of any data breaches that may occur especially with the increased number of phishing scams that have occurred during lockdown.
- Steps to ensure your team(s) work securely, including protecting mobile devices, PCs, laptops.
- Introducing up to date policies, such as remote working policy.
- Managing the transfer of personal data from one location to another.
- Identify the typical data breach risks associated with working from home.
- Managing ‘overwhelm’ that the increased use of technology may cause your employees.
- Highlighting the importances of staff training, including guidance on new ways of working.
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
There are 5 modules which culminate in a Diploma in Workplace Data Protection. For further details on the subsequent modules, visit our Events page.
SYLO | Beyond HR and Databasix are proud to have collaborated to develop and deliver these sessions to support the management of data protection in the workplace. You can read more about Databasix here.